Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let the Memories Gather!



Here we go! I would like to begin a family blog. Not a blog just about our own immediate family but our ancestors. My Grandparents and Great Grandparents. Cousins, Aunts and Uncles. The Black Sheeps and the Straight Laced and all the others in between :) I have been interested in family and studying my family since I was really young. I can recall being only 5 and wondering about my Grandma McAndrew and where she was. I have fond memories of my Gramma and Grampa Balon and I remember feeling saddened that they were not around while I was growing up. I want to have this be a place where I can share stories that have been told. Photos that have been taken and other events for all our family to see and share. What I would Love for you to do is to email me with stories you remember (whether it be a Quinn, McAndrew, Nolan, Balon, Fox...what have you) Let the memories gather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment