Thursday, January 22, 2009

Old Quinn photos


Thanks Dave for sending these photos of the Quinns. To be honest I have little if any so it was great to get these. I believe this is a photo of Mike Quinn and this is at Bingham at one of the Quinn get togethers. I am not sure of all the kids in the photo...Mom or Aunt Barb...do you know? If so, please post a comment. thanks!

Aunt Mary Yohe with Mervin Yohe

I know I posted this photo already but I did a close up of it...I also wanted to show the original with the backgrounds of Aunt Mary Yohe sitting on the far right and one of her girls sitting in a chair on the far left



Again a photo that I am not sure who everyone is in it. Mom, help me out here. I recognize Gramma Balon on the far right and I was wondering if that was Aunt Catherine hugging Aunt Barb? It looks like Geraldine Quinn(Chaunce's wife) in the background talking to a Richards boy? Where was this? I think Mom said that it was in Limestone somewhere. Any help would be great!




I love this picture. This is a young Billy Quinn. He sure looks like a Quinn, no denying that.


1 comment:

  1. I never realized how much Robin Carlson looked like her Mom until I saw the photo where a young Barb Balon Carlson is being hugged by her Aunt. Thanks Mom for helping to identify some of the others in the photo that I was not sure of. I corrected the names.

    ReplyDelete