Thursday, January 22, 2009

McAndrew and Fox


This is the senior photo of my Grandmother Nellie Mae Fox. She graduated from Bradford High School in 1929. As a young girl I wish I had known her more and known more about her. I see Aunt Shirley in her face as well as my sister Annie. I see her nose is similiar to my Dad's. We all thought that the McAndrew kids got their Dad's nose...I guess maybe not :)

Hugh Bernard McAndrew, my Grandfather


the parents of Nellie Mae Fox



Does she look mad or what?? If looks could kill! This is Nellie Fox McAndrew





Nelle Mae Fox and her sister Luella Effie Fox
this photo was taken on Congress St. in Bradford, Pa
where Nellie lived with her Aunt and Uncle.

1 comment:

  1. It does make you wonder what generations to come will say about our pictures. I like looking at old pictures. There's something universal about them, especially when they're in black and white. It could be your own family pics.
    Helen
    http://straightfromhel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete